Black Rhino Trucker
10% of profits donated to the World Wildlife Fund
Black Rhino populations declined by more than 98% from 1960 to 1995, falling to as few as 2,500 worldwide. The rhinos were illegally hunted to near extinction so poachers could sell their horns for use in Eastern medicine and ornamental knife handles. Black rhinos are important as one of the oldest living mammal species. They also help protect vast areas of land in Africa through ecotourism. Help us and organizations like the World Wildlife Fund save them.
Like you, this hat is great! What else is there to say? It's a classic trucker cap... except buying this hat will help protect endangered species around the globe. Give back, buy a hat... or two.... or three.
- Portion of proceeds donated to nonprofits protecting endangered species
- One size fits all (regular heads only)
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester (usually)
- Mesh back - breathability that is perfect for playing, partying and saving the world
- Matching viser and crown
*Caution: Wearing this hat may make you feel like an environmental rock star!