10% of profits donated to the World Wildlife Fund
Bee populations are declining rapidly across the globe, leading many organizations to list them as endangered species. Bee colonies are collapsing due to climate change, insecticides, and other man-made factors. While bees may seem a bit prickly, they provide us with crucial pollination services that keep our plants and crops growing strong.
Like you, this hat is great! What else is there to say? It's a classic trucker cap... except buying this hat will help protect endangered species around the globe. Give back, buy a hat... or two.... or three.
- Portion of proceeds donated to nonprofits protecting endangered species
- One size fits all (regular heads only)
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester (usually)
- Mesh back - breathability that is perfect for playing, partying and saving the world
- Matching viser and crown
*Caution: Wearing this hat may make you feel like an environmental rock star!